Thursday, 28 July 2011

Corsican Pine

I'm not very good at identifying all the different species of pine trees that surround us.  I can recognise the Scots Pine because of the red trunk but, as for the rest I always need someone else to identify them for me.  However I worked very carfully with my handbook and I think I have my first identification.  It's a Corsican pine.  And the West Cliff out of my window has a good collection of them.





And here is the clincher.  Two needles in a bundle.  Thus:

1 comment:

  1. I have visited your blog and I think that the Culture content could be of interest to our web site visitors. Great work and love to visit to your blog again and again. Keep posting nice information.
    Resin Driveways Dorset, Resin Drive, Resin Drive Bournemouth, Resin Path Bournemouth , Resin Path Poole

    ReplyDelete